Coolmine Equestrian Centre is a top-class horse riding facility located near Saggart village in the foothills of the Dublin Mountains. This family-run farm boasts fantastic views over Dublin city, out as far as the bay and as far north as the eye can see. Coolmine Equestrian Centre has been awarded with safety standards, customer support and tourism approval from the BHS, AIRE and Failte Ireland.
We offer various equestrian services at our centre, from lessons for adults and children to leisurely trail rides and education.
Coolmine Equestrian Centre is situated in an idyllic Dublin setting located 20 minutes by car from Dublin city centre and Dublin Airport.
What we offer
- We specialise in providing top class horseriding lessons for all ages and skill levels.
- We provide a 5-star livery service for your horse or pony.
- We provide a variety of career training and part-time training courses.
- We host regular shows, clinics and workshops.
- Our BHS-qualified staff have extensive equestrian skills.
Coolmine Equestrian Centre
- Car Parking
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Walking Trails
- Nature Trail