Templeogue is located just off the M50 from exit 11. The Dodder Valley Park close to the village affords opportunities to enjoy leisurely walks on the riverside. In addition, nearby Tymon Park offers panoramic views of the Dublin Mountains and tranquil lakeside walks.
The origins of the village’s name stretch back to 1273, when a church dedicated to St Mel or Melog provides the meaning of the Irish translation of Templeogue: Teach Mealóg.
- Car Parking
- Walking Trails
- Nature Trail
- Running Tracks